Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fra-GEE-lay

This week has been a set back for me, on several levels, with this whole break up thing. The result is that I'm hyper-sensitive, and downright fragile. Yesterday, the fact that it was a beautiful day, that the sun was shining, that the air was warm, felt like a personal insult. Just the day before, I'd spent the morning having a bagel at my favorite bagel place and typing away while absolutely relishing the sunshine. A few hours can change a lot. And just now, I stubbed my toe while opening the refridgerator, something that happens so often that I usually barely wince anymore. This time, I was fighting off wild tears, not because of the pain, but because it seemed like even my reflexes couldn't be on my side. All of this is ridiculous, I know. And I also know (or I hear, anyway) that it will pass. But right now I feel not just breakable, but already splintered.

1 comment:

this is me said...

"In his heart a man (woman) plans his course, but the Lord determines his (her) steps" Proverbs 16:9

Hang in there L.

I love you!