Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Fresh



I've been frustrated lately by how much I lack the time to learn new things. If I made a list of all the stuff I want to be better at, for the sake of creativity and for my business, it would stretch from my dismal office cube across the miles to my house, which is where I would need to be in order for anything real to get done.

I get fearful that this is what being an adult is, and that I'll never have the time again. My old creative writing teacher in college used to say if you don't make time to write right now, you'll never make time. He was right, and I took his advice. But

I've gotten worse at manufacturing time since then.

1 comment:

this is me said...

I have discovered that time management is the key to being a teacher. So far, I am doing a pretty good job.

And, by time management I mean, doing nothing for myself and everything for school and my students.