Monday, March 28, 2005

Sharing the Wealth


ready
Originally uploaded by sweetmondaygirl.

There's a really beautiful blog that I read every day that I wanted to share with you guys.(http://www.superherodesigns.com/journal/) Right now the writer, Andrea, has a post up with a few links to some of her favorite entries from the past year. "Lost and Found" is one that I've read a couple of times and it always really moves me.

I've been a bit slow with the writing, both here and on my own, for the past couple weeks. I think it's because I've been focusing elsewhere, trying to really enjoy spring, all that is going on with Sweet Monday, and getting all sorts of things in order. The hope for this week is that I can get some stuff planted in these flower pots that I see when I look out my window.

No comments: