Monday, October 23, 2006

On To The Next

artisan


So that was my honeymoon. Not too shabby, huh?

Some big changes around here the last few weeks -- Things I thought would give me much more time to blog, but this is my first chance. I've been busy working on editing photos and baking with this pretty machine.

At the end of last month, I left my office job to devote myself full time to our photography business. I don't have words, truly, for what a big deal this has been for me. I told G. the other night that being able to work from home doing something I love feels the same way to me that I felt when we first started dating -- like I was finally where I was supposed to be.

Naturally, there's a somewhat scary downside to this developement in that it puts considerable financial strain on G. and I. But it's so, so worth it (so far). It's already improved my life, and it hasn't even been a month. I hope we can pull it off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you, Linz.

Anonymous said...

How is that awesome mixer working out? Keep folowing your dreams.....Lovemom

Anonymous said...

That's some seriously beautiful stuff in your wedding portfolio. I especially like what you've done with the diptychs.

(I've been asked (again) to be one of the main photographers in a wedding that will have no professional photographers. Yikes. I'm studying your artistry.)

Danielle said...

Congratulations on quiting your job and working for yourself! That's what I want to do, so I'm excited for you! I love your photography.

Lindsey said...

Thank you so much, Danielle and Leah!